Monday, May 25, 2009

What's Going On?

Which is surely what everyone is clamoring to know.  The new wallpaper here is part of a big revamp project for my website (The Devil's Virtue), which is currently laboring under some pretty terrible graphics that I dunno, I guess I thought were a good idea at the time.  The new look will be much more attractive and interesting, as well as being hosted on a friend's server instead of being a fill-in-the-blanks Google page.

Once the new look is done, there's a ton of content waiting in the wings, needing to be polished and posted.  So the next month or so ought to be a pretty big one over at The Devil's Virtue.

Oh, and my head is fine.  Just got a little scar now, and a bunch of business piled up that didn't get taken care of while I was languishing on Vicodin.

No comments: